| All charts printed on non-tearing, plastic sheet, weatherproof, washable, with markable surface of 75x100 cm and fitted with plastic rollers.|
1. Dicot and Monot stem T.S.
2. Pinus-1 Male and Female Strobili
3. Shoot apex l.s, and its different regions T.S.
4. Shoot apex l.s, and its different regions T.S.
5. Plant tissues cork
6. Flower l.s. with anther T.S.
7. Plant tissues xylem T.S. in simple pit
8. Pinus-II l.s. through female strobikus l.s. through ovules
9. Plant tissues collenchyma
10. Marchantia life-cycle
11. Plant tissues parenchyma
12. Root tip, l.s. and its different regions T.S
14. Root (secondary growth) T.S.
15. Adiantum life cycle
16. Stages of formation of female gametophyte with the process of pollination, fertilization, and formation of seed
17. Plant tissues pholem
18. Plant tissues scleremchyma
19. Stem T.S. to show growth with a drawing of lenticel
21. Dicot and monocot root T.S.